I've been working in retail since I did car boot sales with my dad at 8 years old! I moved up in the world to start my first online business on eBay selling wallets and making £900 a week whilst at University (in Liverpool). I write about digital retail but mostly talk about football, just don't ask me who I support! You can follow me on twitter @dclutt.
2012 was a great year for our ecommerce experts and for ecommerce in general. In fact, it was that good a year, we’re feeling super generous so we’re giving away a brand spanking, super conversion optimised ecommerce website for one lucky business or business start-up.
Enter the competition ->HERE<-
There’s a little criteria as we want this to be a success for the winner. Here goes:
- You either need to be based in Merseyside (Wirral, Liverpool, etc)/Cheshire (Chester, Nantwich, Crewe, etc) or have a current Bigcommerce store (you can be international if you do) that isn’t performing as well as you would like.
- You care about revenue, traffic and are willing to put in what it takes to make a success of your online shop
- You LOVE ecommerce
- You LOVE free stuff
- Every now and then you like to have a bit of fun for all the hard work you put in
So why a free Bigcommerce site?
Well, if you’ve used or heard of Bigcommerce before, you’ll know that it’s the best ecommerce platform out there for start-ups and retailers looking to get more from their ecommerce software. Combine this platform with our ecommerce skills and you get a ready-made turnover (Inventory needed of course!).
Check out our Bigcommerce portfolio if you’re not too sure: http://www.webtise.com/work(filter to BigCommerce)
By entering this competition you are agreeing to all the terms stipulated below;
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry may be made per website, any additional entries will be ignored
- Closing date 15/2/13 at 12:00pm
- The Competition is in no way partnered, sponsored, endorsed or administrated by Facebook or Bigcommerce
- By entering this Competition you agree to give Facebook a complete liability release
- By entering your email address you agree to receive future marketing emails from Webtise
- Any information will be kept for Webtise only and will not be shared or sold with partners including Facebook and Bigcommerce
- Entries for this Competition are exclusively through the Webtise Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/webtise).
- Any questions regarding the details of this Competition please contact the customer helpline on 0800 008 7872 (Mon-Fri 9:00am-17:30pm)
- The promoter reserves the right in discretion to verify all winners meet the criteria set within the terms and conditions of the Competition
- No purchase is necessary for entering this Competition, only Internet access and a valid Facebook account is required
- Upon selection of the winner for the Competition, the winner will be contacted via the email address and/or the phone number provided. If no response is received Webtise reserve the right to choose another winner at random
- The Prize must be accepted as offered and is not transferable. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- Participants should not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about Webtise. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw the Prize in part or in whole if a Winner fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Competition as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside of their reasonable control.
- The promoter does not guarantee full secure and uninterrupted access to the Competition between the opening date and closing date of the Competition outside of it’s control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
- There is only 1 prize on offer to the winner of the competition. The winner will be chosen completely at random after the closing date of the Competition.
- Custom bespoke design for a Big Commerce store to the value of £2,500 GBP
- 12 Months Big Commerce Bronze Membership (£15.51 per month) There is an option to upgrade the monthly package to something that may be more suitable at the cost of the Prize winner
How to Enter
- Visit the Facebook page for Webtise (Facebook.com/Webtise)
- Click on the “Win a Website worth £2500″ Tab
- Participants must then Like the page by clicking the “Like” Tab at the top of the page
- Participants will then be required to enter the required information the boxes provided
- Once information is entered, Participants must then click the “Continue” button to finalise entry